PEPPYS RED HOT MOLLY
2009 AQHA/ARHA Sorrel Mare
"Molly" (Tejons Colonel Peppy x Miss Dry Heat) debuted in the Ranch Horse show pen in 2012. Molly is our stallion Peppy's first offspring and she is showing all the potential of her sire. We are very excited to watch her progress in the show pen.
Molly's Performance Record
- August 2010 - Molly was Reserve Grand Champion Mare at the EMRHA Ranch Horse Show, Cobleskill, NY. She earned her first ARHA Points in Conformation!!
- June 2012 - Grand Champion Mare 3 & Over Mares, 1st Ranch Cutting, 4th Ranch Riding at the HVRHA Ranch Horse Show, Schuylerville, NY
- June 2012 - Grand Champion Mare 3 & Over Mares, 6th Ranch Cutting, 3rd Ranch Riding, 2nd Amateur Ranch Boxing at the EMRHA Ranch Horse Show, Fort Ann, NY
- July 2012 - ARHA WORLD CHAMPION Amateur 3 & Over Mares, ARHA 3 Yr Old Challenge Reserve Champion, placing 1st in Ranch Cutting & Conformation and 5th in Ranch Riding
- October 2012 - Grand Champion Mare (Open & AMA), 2nd Amateur Ranch Cutting, 1st Amateur Ranch Boxing, 5th Amateur Ranch Riding at the EMRHA Ranch Horse Show, Pembroke, NH
- 2012 ARHA Points - Open Points - 29 points in 4 classes, Amateur Points - 24 points in 4 classes
MAGIC MOON BREEZE
2001 AQHA/ARHA Red Dun Gelding
"Moon" (Flashback Of Magic x Shandee Breeze x Dundee Breeze) is a home bred gelding. He has been shown in the Eastern Mountain Ranch Horse ARHA shows and will continue to be shown. Moon is a very versatile horse. He is the go to horse for whatever needs to be done at home, from ponying youngsters, going through the deep brush chasing cattle, being the lesson horse, to being our grandsons lead line horse.
Moon's Performance Record
- 2006 - present - Magic Moon Breeze has been shown by Jane Moulton earning ARHA open points in Conformation, Ranch Riding, Ranch Trail, Ranch Cutting, Working Ranch Horse and ARHA amateur points in Ranch Cutting, Working Ranch Horse, Ranch Riding and Conformation.
- 2011-2012 Moon was shown by Bethany Tyler in the ARHA Youth Division, earning points in Ranch Riding, Ranch Trail, Ranch Cutting, Working Ranch Horse and Conformation. Bethany also showed Moon in the Green Rider Division in 2011 bringing home the EMRHA Year End Green Rider Champion.
- 2012 Moon was ridden by Maegan Dix in the Youth Green Rider Division. Together they brought home several EMRHA day end Champion & Reserve Champions. They were also EMRHA 2012 Green Youth Year End Champions. Watch for Maegan & Moon in the ARHA Youth classes in 2013.
- 2011 -2012 Moon was ridden by our grandsons, Kenny Michel & Connor Richards in leadline class. Watch for the grandchildren & Moon again in 2013.
FRECKLES DRY QUIXOTE
2008 AQHA/ARHA Sorrel Mare
"Freckles " (Duhons Quixote Joe x Miss Dry Heat) will debut in the Ranch Horse show pen in 2013. Watch for Freckles & Bethany in the ARHA youth classes and Freckles & DJ in the ARHA amateur classes.